Mach1 HV 130
- In stock, ready to ship
When you’re up before dawn to catch first chair and charge, you need a ski boot that’s as committed as you are. Enter the Mach1 HV 130 TD, our high-performance model for skiers with high-volume feet. Mach1 stands for best-in-class all-mountain performance, promising a precise fit, the ultimate level of customization and efficient power transfer. The 130 flex with a 103 mm last is ideal for commanding skiers with wider feet or larger overall frames. T-Drive Technology, a cuff-to-shell interface, fundamentally improves the boot’s power transmission, provides a smooth, progressive flex and increases energy efficiency allowing you to ski longer with less fatigue. It also provides a consistent flex throughout changing temperatures. An anatomically shaped liner and shell provides a comfortable out-of-the-box fit. If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Demanding skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, which efficiently transfers all of your energy directly into the turn. The Mach1 HV 130 TD delivers a level of power, comfort and control that you’ve never seen before in a high-volume boot.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyurethane - Back Spine
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE - Full C.A.S. - Floating Tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Spoiler: Velcro Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap - Power Lock
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: T-Drive Carbon
- Forward Lean: 12°
- Ramp Angle: 3,8°