Tecnica Mach1 LV Pro W -W2023
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Mach1 LV PRO W TD is the benchmark for performance, fit and customization in the women’s high-performance ski boot world. Grounded in the fundamentals of high-performance women’s specific ski boot design, the LV PRO W features T-Drive technology which is a revolutionary carbon fiber shell to cuff connection that allows the boot to function in a much more efficient way, resulting in a smoother more consistent flex, better performance and less energy required to ski at a high level. When you add the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell and cuff design to the equation you get a precise and powerful boot that is completely at home charging down any type of terrain or snow condition the mountain can throw at you. Fit is priority number one in the LV PRO W and women’s specific Custom Adaptive Shape C.A.S. technology is the way we achieve it. Developed with an anatomically shaped shell and liner, the C.A.S. technology provides a great fit right out of the box but allows the boots to be fully customized if need be. The Mach 1 LV PRO TD is the women’s go-to boot for the highest level, all-mountain chargers.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE - C.A.S. - C.A.S. Instep - Celliant® - Floating Tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap - Power Lock
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Option
- Extra Features: T-Drive W Carbon Injected
- Forward Lean: 12,5°
- Ramp Angle: 3,5°