Mach1 Mv 105 W Blue Night
- In stock, ready to ship
Designed with input from our Women2Women program, the Mach1 MV 105 W is a performance-driven ski boot specifically designed for strong female skiers with a mid-volume, average-shaped foot. A women's specific anatomical liner and shell provides a great, comfortable out-of-the-box fit. If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Merino wool and Celliant combine in the liner for increased warmth, while the C.A.S. Cuff Adapt System effectively and easily adjusts the volume to fit a variety of lower leg shapes. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position and the Asymmetric Shell Design allows you to tap into all the energy and power of the ski. A flex rating of 105 gives you the support you need to confidently ski all over the mountain with control and stability. Get out there and shred, ladies.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S. - C.A.S. Cuff Adapt
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP - C.A.S. Cuff Adapt
- Liner: PERFORMANCE - C.A.S.- Celliant®- Floating tongue - C.A.S. Tongue Ready - Thermoforming Collar
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Option