Tecnica Cochise Pro W DYN -W2023
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
If you’re looking for a powerful one-quiver boot for resort and short backcountry tours, the Cochise Pro W with a 115 flex and a 50º range of motion in walk-mode is your go-to. Patrollers, freeriders and high-performance skiers will benefit from details like the asymmetric design for power transfer to the inside edge, T-Ride walk-mechanism that locks securely into place, Vibram Grip Walk soles for stability and traction, and a light and easy to adjust 45mm power strap. Fit and comfort is just as important as performance, so features like the Quick Instep to more easily get in and out and the customizable, women's anatomical C.A.S. liner with a flexible achilles area for touring optimizes your time on the hill.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk, Vibram® - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene - Back Spine Carbon Co-injected
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE - C.A.S. - Celliant® - Floating Tongue - Recco®- with laces
- Buckles: 4 Light buckles - Hiking position
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap - Power Lock
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: Rubber Arch Grip, Free Move hinge points
- Forward Lean: 12,5°
- Ramp Angle: 3,7°