Zero G Team
- In stock, ready to ship
Whether heading up the skin track, or skiing down your favorite secret stash, the Zero G Tour W offers uncompromised performance. With a slightly more forgiving flex than the Zero G Tour Scout W, this four-buckle overlap boot weighs in at 1480 grams (size 26.5) and has a wide 65º range of motion in hike mode for easy skinning. The Mobility Cuff with double blocking mechanism, locks in for the descent, so you can explore new terrain with confidence. A new Light liner enhances the comfort.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene
- Liner: LIGHT
- Buckles: 4 Light Aluminium, Hiking position
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment
- Forward Lean: 12°-13°
- Ramp Angle: 3°