Zero G Tour Scout W
- In stock, ready to ship
Tecnica has always specifically designed for performance and the Zero G Tour Scout W offers the strong female backcountry skier performance for both the skin up and the ski down. At a weight of 1275 g (MP 24.5) coupled with a 65º range of motion in the hike mode, you can cover hours of ground to find your secret stashes with energy to spare. The 4 buckle overlap design and Mobility cuff with a double blocking mechanism that locks the cuff securely into place, provides the performance to ski anything the mountain throws at you with confidence. A new Light Fit liner with a breathable membrane offers enhanced comfort with C.A.S. customizability to fine tune the fit.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S. Light
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Grilamid® - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyurethane
- Liner: LIGHT FIT W - C.A.S. Light - Breathable Membrane - Recco® - with laces
- Buckles: 4 Light Magnesium, Hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45 mm light strap - Power Lock
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment
- Forward Lean: 12°-13°
- Ramp Angle: 3°